Artway STUDIO Multi Art pads provide the perfect platform for a range of artistic activity in both dry and wet based media.
The Multi Art 240gsm fine quality paper is a versatile surface which is perfectly at home with pen, pastel, pencil as it is with light watercolour, ink and acrylic applications. The hard wearing surface of the 240gsm paper provides sufficient light texture for detailed work in ink using fineliners and dip pens but also the tooth to hold looser particles of soft graphite pencil or soft pastels. Its slightly off white character has a finely graded hybrid surface suitable for all outcomes - from expressive explorations to highly detailed designs.
The durable 240gsm multipurpose heavyweight cartridge paper presents a more stable platform from which to work. With extra weight comes extra rigidity, bringing it closer to the feel of card stock. The perfect surface for a variety of mark making.
It is acid free without optical brighteners - archival quality, resistant to ageing.
Available in A3 (297 x 420mm) and A4 (210 x 297mm) portrait pads - glued along their top edge. Each pad contains 24 sheets of quality 240gsm Multi Art STUDIO paper.
- Suitable for all dry and soft media: graphite pencil, ink, markers, soft pastels
- Will accept light washes of wet based media
- Slightly off-white 240gsm - above the weight of typical cartridge paper but slightly less than card stock. Features a lightly grained surface texture
- Fully vegan, externally sized
- Acid free - archival quality